Apeks Tech Shorts (Pocket Shorts)
Definitely king of the hill when it comes to pocket shorts. If you have gera to carry (SMB/Spool, Wets notes, EMT Shears, etc) you need a place to safely stow your stuff. Many of the nicer BCs do not have pockets, pockets in wetsuits and drysuits are one option. Pockets shorts are another.
Can be worn above a dry suit or a wet suit to create additional pocket space, or can be worn alone for use in warm water or for other aquatic activities. Ideal for warm water diving conditions where the additional storage of slates, spools or torches is required while wearing a wet suit. The protective rubber prints on the back reduces friction damage while increasing grip and would be very useful outside of the dive environment, for example on a jet ski or RIB.
- 1.5mm neoprene -small diamond lining outside, nylon inside.
- Easy adjustable waist band with 2 hook and loop flaps and adjustable strap with a quick release buckle.
- Big cargo pockets with expandable system, made in fabric to prevent the distortion of the shape.
- Grommets for fast drainage.
- D ring to secure accessories.
- Protective rubber prints on the back reduces friction damage while increasing grip, useful if used on a jet ski or RIB.
- Taped sewing on back and inside legs to prevent broken threads.
- Unisex model: 5 sizes from S to XXL.