Aqualung/Whites Fusion One Essence Drysuit - For Women
Many of the DDT leadership have Whites Aqualung Fusion drysuits. I'm a big fan of hte design theory, a loose inner bag that is waterrpoof laminate and allows freedom of movement....wrapped in a neoprene/spandex constrictive layer that helps to keep suit air to a minimum. It's the easiest drysuit I've ever dove.
The Fusion One is now priced very competitively...JPY 149,900 plus tax = JPY 161,892. Boot extra, or you can use a pair of Keds or other dive boots over the drysuit socks.
Undergarment would be as simple as a fleece track suit, or you could get an excellent undergarment from our friends at Fourth Element.
Fusion ESSENCE is the first drysuit to offer the Fusion DryCore technology and skin in an anatomically correct pattern for women. This takes fit, flexibility, and comfort to a whole new level.
*Pictured Fusion Boots sold separately.
- Women's specific anatomical skin & DryCore for the best fit.
- Low bulk back entry zipper.
- Zippered wrists ease donning of gloves and provide additional streamlining.
- Basic suspender system keeps garment in place.
- Highly stretchable spandex skin provides the ultimate stretch and flexibility in a skin.
- 1mm neoprene in high wear areas for added durability.
- Rugged GatorTech neoprene in the knees improves the life of the skin.
- All seams flat-lock sewn for stretch and durability.
- Hook-and-loop fasteners at the wrists, ankles and zipper allows for easy replacement or upgrade of the skin.
- Comes with Traveler Drawstring Bag, inflator hose and zipper wax.