Aqualung/Whites Fusion One Drysuit
Many of the DDT leadership have Whites Aqualung Fusion drysuits. I'm a big fan of hte design theory, a loose inner bag that is waterrpoof laminate and allows freedom of movement....wrapped in a neoprene/spandex constrictive layer that helps to keep suit air to a minimum. It's the easiest drysuit I've ever dove.
The Fusion One is now priced very competitively...JPY 149,900 plus tax = JPY 161,892. Boot extra, or you can use a pair of Keds or other dive boots over the drysuit socks.
Undergarment would be as simple as a fleece track suit, or you could get an excellent undergarment from our friends at Fourth Element.
Fusion ONE changes everything, t’s the perfect option for divers who want the comfort of a drysuit at a price that won’t break their budget.
*Pictured Fusion Boots sold separately.
- Low bulk back entry zipper.
- Highly stretchable spandex skin provides the ultimate stretch and flexibility in a skin.
- 1mm neoprene in high wear areas for added durability.
- Rugged GatorTech neoprene in the knees improves the life of the skin.
- All seams flat-lock sewn for stretch and durability.
- Basic suspender system keeps garment in place.
- Hook-and-loop fasteners at the wrists, ankles and zipper allows for easy replacement or upgrade of the skin.
- Comes with Traveler Drawstring Bag, inflator hose and zipper wax.